Saturday 15 December 2007

Thanks for your response

London I have received great responses from people all over. Some of the e-mails can be seen below.
Arun my friend. We’re so so sorry to hear of your news. Be assured we will pray, and we will pass this news back to our chch in the UK and on to some folks here too.

Let us see what our God will do, he is mighty to save.

Love and prayers
David and family
.. and ...
Hi Arun.

I'm so sorry to hear about this incidence. It's quite sad but let us trust God that HE is more than able to bring your father back.

We'll keep praying and I'm sure God will eventually bring a smile to the face of your family once more.

My greetings to your mum, the Good Lord will strengthen you all and see you through this trying period. He'll cause you to have a testimony from this.

God bless you.

Kind regards,
Fikayo

Update

Letters to The News has a letter from Rev. Ifrahim A. Matthew. Much appreciated.

No comments: